Offered Salary 1246
Career Level Others
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
The main responsibility of a customer service agent is to support customers by providing helpful information, answering questions, and responding to complaints. The individual is going to be liable for handling inbound and outbound voice calls only.
• Handle and punctiliously answer all inbound and outbound customer inquiries
• Provide excellent customer service through active listening
• Work with confidential customer information and treat it sensitively
• Aim to resolve issues on the primary call by being proactive, patient, empathetic, and understanding
• Appropriately communicate with customers
• Compassionately handle sensitive situations surrounding healthcare needs.
• Bi-lingual and sensitive to local culture & Trained call handlers.
• Ensuring staff are to handle calls sympathetically , strong understanding of patient needs and are ready to provide clear and consistent information
• Key language capabilities recruited for will include English, Arabic, Hindi, Russian, Chinese, Urdu, Nepali, Marathi, Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Korean, Turkish, Malayalam, Bengali -Tagalog – Spanish
• Form a part of a team of Call Handlers who will provide the primary point of contact with contacts of cases of COVID-19.
• Undertake interviews with contacts of COVID-19 cases identified for contact tracing in line with the contact tracing and management protocol and further protocols or guidance as indicated.
• Provide advice to contact as directed by protocols and procedures.
• Escalate and refer challenging or complex cases or incidents and outbreaks of COVID-19 as appropriate.
• to figure within their own competence, seeking senior advice as/when appropriate.
• Promptly refer any issues/concerns outside the scope of the post holder’s responsibilities to the team lead.
• Be ready to (and recognize the necessity to), modify and adapt methods of communication to account for the differing needs of contacts especially in stressful and difficult situations and ensure polite, efficient and appropriate communications exist at all times in multiple languages.
• Contribute to the upkeep of effective systems for the surveillance of COVID-19 through providing accurate data and knowledge .
• Contribute to any necessary ongoing development of current protocols, guidance and standard operating procedures as appropriate.
Desired Candidate Profile
Number of Open Positions: 50
Salary for both Arabic & Non Arabic National: AED 4000 (No KPI)
Work Location: Abu Dhabi
Age Limit: Max 40 Years
Visa Type: Visit Visa, Employment Cancelled or Under Cancellation Visa, Sponsorship Visa (Not Working)
Role Duration: 6 Months extendable subjective to work performance & project availability.
Work Option: Remote Only
Selected candidates will be eligible for Employment Visa & Medical Insurance for self.
Candidates will have one week office training in Abu Dhabi .