Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Others
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Under the overall guidance of the Project Manager the direct supervision of the Lead Consultants, the Civil Engineer is required to perform the following specific duties & responsibilities ensuring their effectiveness, transparency & integrity:
- Coordination, delivery & performance.
- Check contractors & suppliers set out & work (inspection of all activities), including compliance with contracts specifications & ensures that contractors & suppliers comply with their work plans to complete work within the specified scope of work, time frame & budget.
- Attend daily the project site(s) in order to monitor the progress of works, identify the existing problems & provide support, guidance & appropriate solutions to the Contractor through the application of sound engineering standards in consultation with the Project Manager.
- Inspects & reports on contractors’ works in progress ensuring that the contractor meets the client’s quality standards. Responsible for preparation of progress reports on construction activities, according to the agreed timeframe of works & submission of such on a weekly basis to the Project Manager.
- Assist on the project closeout, testing & commissioning process, snagging / de-snagging, and hand over of the project by the Contractor while submitting all related reports to the Project Manager.
- Evaluate & assess works schedules & programs, including the comparison with the schedule baselines & reports to the Project Manager accordingly.
- Check, verify & approve the interim payments submitted by the contractor(s) & submit detailed reports to the Project Manager.